FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 17, 2020
Contact: Keith Heuser, President
Valley City, ND Due to President Trump’s National State of Emergency Disaster Declaration and precautionary measures, CHI Merch Health is implementing visitor restrictions until further notice.
Visitor restrictions include:
- Use Main Entrance Door # 1.
- South Door (nearest handicapped parking) will be locked.
- ONLY immediate family, without a fever, cough or runny nose will be allowed to visit
- Visitation is restricted to ONE healthy family member at a time
- All visitors will be screened upon arrival to the hospital
We’re requesting anyone who is suspicious of or concerned with COVID-19 exposure to PLEASE CALL 701-845-6400 FIRST prior to coming to the hospital / Emergency Room. Screening questions will be used during the phone call. These along with additional screening procedures have been implemented to keep our patients and staff safe.