CHI Mercy Health Guest Internet – Wireless Access Instructions
We are pleased to offer our patients, their families and other visitors to CHI Mercy Health free wireless Internet access through the Guest Internet Program.
Please note: Computers installed in patient rooms and elsewhere throughout the facility are for staff use only.
Following are easy, step-by-step instructions for users to connect to Guest Internet:
- Depending upon the Operating System of your laptop, tablet, or smartphone, the specific steps to connect to a wireless network are unique. It must be assumed that you are aware of the process for your device.
- Use the Wireless Management Software on your device to search for available wireless networks.
- Select (highlight) “Guest Internet” from the list of available wireless network connections and connect to it.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions of Use” on the Guest Internet Wireless page. (you may have to open your web browser to get this page).
- If you agree to the “Terms and Conditions of Use,” click on the “Accept button”.
- Once the Guest Internet site appears within your browser, you are connected and ready to go.
Please note that CHI Mercy Health does not provide any technical or other support regarding connection to, use of, or problems arising from use of Guest Internet.
See “Terms and Conditions of Use” on the Guest Internet home page for more information. Thank you.