COMMUNITY HEARTSAVER CPR/AED and FIRST AID class
November 8 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
For anyone in the community needing CPR/AED and/or FIRST AID certification, please sign up. It is available for the general public by the Valley City Cardiac Ready Community team.
It will be on November 8th from 6:00 to 10:00pm at the Health Education Center at CHI Mercy Health hospital.
We require registration and payment prior to class.
To sign up, call Alana McClellan at 701-840-1009 or 701-845-6400 OR email me at email@example.com
Due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, additional steps must be taken to help protect instructors and students. Please read the following list carefully since some items may require action on the part of students.
- Individual sessions have been limited to 8 participants.
- All participants will be screened for fever and cough prior to entering class.
- All participants, including instructors, will wear a cloth grade mask or greater during class.
- Manikins will be placed at each corner of the room with at least 12 feet between them.
- Every student will be issued their own barrier device during practice sessions with breaths only being performed where absolutely necessary.
- Rooms and equipment will be thoroughly decontaminated between course sessions.
- Participants must arrive with adequate time prior to class for screening. Students arriving after the scheduled class start time will not be permitted entry.